- Nobody should enter the premises if they feel unwell. If somebody falls ill at the club or after they return home, you must inform the Chair of the Committee immediately (tel: 07742101056) so that relevant steps can be taken.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask when entering the club. Please take any used masks home with you.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the hall is circa 40, provided you are able to maintain social distancing in accordance with government guidelines.
- Please ensure people remember to socially distance at all times.
- There will be no access to the kitchen unless agreed prior to the event.
- There will be no access to our storage cupboard at the back of the hall.
- Everyone entering the club should do so by the main door only and must use the hand sanitizer upon entry. Exit is by the rear door.
- You will need to use the QR Code provided or sign a book upon entry with time, date, your name and telephone contact number for every individual unless you take responsibility for your whole group. Exit time needs to be added at the end. This is to enable track and trace.
- People should be encouraged to leave their coats in their cars
- Hand sanitizers are provided for you to use regularly.
- Only background music to be played.
- If going out for a cigarette use the back door and walk round to the area outside the bar door. Re-entry by main front doors.
- Where possible, doors and windows will be opened to allow adequate ventilation.
- Only 1 person is allowed at a time to use the toilets to maintain social distancing. Please follow instructions on toilet doors. When possible you are requested to exit the rear door of the hall, re-enter by the front main door and then use the toilets. This is to avoid pinch points.
- The bar is operating a table service only.
- Seats/tables are provided in the hall only. You are requested to use these and not to circulate around the hall unless it is necessary.
- The bar door will not be used at any time.
- Please put rubbish/empty bottles/cans etc. in the bins provided by the bar door.
- Club must be closed and empty by 10pm
I have attached our rules and regulations for our hirers so that you can see what we are implementing COVID RULES Sept 20.docx
Thank you for your co-operation and patience
Leyton Cross Committee